Senior Legal Counsel to Nordea Group Legal General Banking Law
Legal Recruitment – Stockholm
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organization to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Senior Legal Counsel, you will contribute with your expertise by giving high quality legal support and service to Nordea’s Group Procurement and Suppliers Management department, and assist in drafting and negotiating outsourcing-, IT- and procurement agreements. You will work with a genuine team focus and collaborate to secure high quality in agreements in order to safeguard Nordea’s brand and trust among customers and society.
What you will be doing
- Negotiating and drafting complex commercial contracts,
- Be a part of a Nordic team of excellence in sourcing and cloud matters,
- Advice on legal issues in connection with procurement processes as well as IT related matters, an
- Assess and inform internal stakeholders on relevant laws, regulations and market practices in order to enhance awareness of legal risks and opportunities.
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a team with passion for connecting business with the regulatory landscape.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are open to challenging and variable tasks. You also have great analytical and communication skills with the ability to break down complex information in an understandable way. You strive for excellence in everything you do.
- Swedish Master's of Law,
- Experience in drafting and negotiating complex agreements and proven negotiation skills together with a sound business judgment,
- You have profound experience in working with legal matters related to procurement,
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until October 14th to send us your application. In this recruitment process we co-operate with LegalWorks. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Anna Lensmar-Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 76 000 25 55.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.